IFBB Pro James Llewellyn - Stars of Bodybuilding

Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn

British IFBB Pro James Llewllin

A little bit of background of James, he first started competing in 2003 and since then he has competed around 16 times. James started seriously training around 8 years ago. then he stepped it up a couple of years later when a training partner of his said that he had shit genetics and that james would never make a bodybuilder. So from that day he decided he would compete and after around 9 months he decided to enter my first show which out of 13 competitors, James won ! ... "Later that year i was invited to compete in the NABBA UK First Timers finals which I also won. A week after that win I entered my first IFBB show (UKBFF) and on the Intermediate category which gave me an invite to the British Finals in 2004." James said,

"About half way through 2004 I decided that I would enter another qualifier so I could compete in the Mens Middleweight category and not the Inter's. I won the qualifier then went on to take 3rd in the Mens Middleweight class at the British Championships; I was totally stoked!! In 2005 I came back after qualifying late in 2004 again as a Middleweight. This I won again and enabled me to compete in the 2005 British Finals."


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn

Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn

James took the Middleweight British title this year but missed out on the overall. In 2006 he took a little time away from the IFBB and competed with WABBA where he won the British Title and the Overall and came 5th in the World Championships in the Short Class. In 2007 he decided he wanted to come back into the IFBB so had to requalify to compete at the finals (as he had defected in 2006, naughty naughty!!). James again won his qualifier as a light heavy and then came runner up to Flex Lewis in the Light heavyweight category at the British Finals.


Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn

Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn

"In 2008 I teamed up with Flex's mentor, Neil Hill. He took me back down to a Middleweight and I won the Middleweight title again but this time took the Overall and with it the 1 pro card that the UK give out each year! That then brings us up to date. After 5 years of competing and doing numerous guest spots I decided that I would take 2009 out of the competitive arena and spend time growing my PT and Nutritionist business and as a result I am looking after around 12 athletes this year, so its keeping me busy."


Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn Handsome Male Bodybuilder, James Llewellyn

James's 5'4" and sitting at around 200lbs at the moment. he has competed as heavy as 196lbs and as light as 175lbs last year. For his first pro show he will be around 7-10lbs heavier but with the conditioning that helped him win the overall last year. So thats pretty much it......Fire away!
 

Blog Archive